Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vision

I don't know who wrote this but I love it:

May a good vision catch me
May a benevolent vision take hold of me
And move me
May a deep and full vision come over me
And burst open around me
May a luminous vision inform me, enfold me.
May I awaken into a story that surrounds,
May I awake into a beautiful story.
May the wondrous story find me:
May the wildness that makes beauty
Arise between two lovers arise
Beautifully between my body
And the body of this land
Between my flesh and the flesh of this earth
Here and now
On this day
May I taste something sacred.

So Be It.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I hate the fact you lost your passport! i'm sorry about the lawyer $%#@ing up the papers!

    Ok that's too many exclamation marks. What a great idea. So nice to follow what is going on in your life this way. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete