Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cameos

Some days I feel like a collector of images and impressions, the blessings lie in the small details of color and taste.A vanilla pudding, the texture of the bread's crust, Leo's fur against my cheek. he is usually a silent cat, so his spontaneous purring makes me so happy. Shefa who was staying with me for a while said that he was extremely articulate when I was not around!
 Sitting in my newly decorated front room and just savouring the colors the gold honey mustard, and rich wine burgundy.

I sat with my good friend in the break, we often communicate without words, just gestures. To the studetns who wlak by this often seems strange. In this instance we were talking,  however,and as we were parting said the usual cliche, keep in touch.
I said,'We will keep in touch like praying hands'.
I often wonder where these words come from!

My friend whose nickname is Tiger, describing himself. 'When I am sleeping with my two girls I feel like a mother duck with her chicks.' His face softens. How the innocent unconditional love of babes tames the wild cat.

I discovered quite late in my life that I have vertigo. This coming from someone who is determined to try skydiving in this lifetime! I had a dream during my afternoon nap on Friday. I was on the viewing platform of a skyscraper, looking over a vast blue city; sitting, hugging my knees. I felt incredible calm and free,enjoying the view, no fear. Someone with me, I don't know who.

Thinking of Nic Cage in City of Angels now.

I'm off to send yet another fax concerning my passport. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment