Saturday, April 7, 2012

On Spirit fire and sentient trees

It is Easter and I am thinking about how we treat each other. I pray that our eyes open and that we may recognise the divine spark that connects all of us...that we may truly perceive the spirit fire that we share and respect each manifestation of life and God's creation, speak to each other gently and listen with care. I am thinking of Jesus, my lifelong example and role model, and how I admire his humbleness, his love for mankind, and unwavering trust in his destiny.

I wonder what you are thinking about these Easter days.

I just had one of the best weekends ever, nothing special happening, cooking, television, snuggling with the loved one- a deep sense of connection and real conversation and also the intimacy of silence.

May you find space to be still with your true self for a few moments today and may you catch a glimpse of the miracle that we celebrate tomorrow at dawn.

My favourite Note from the Universe ever. Thanks Mike Dooley, www.tut.com.

Whenever conferring with another,
either face to face or across the miles
whether a human being
departed spirit
or sentient tree,
always speak to the highest within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment