Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Goddess of Oman in purple underpants

I have many stories brewing and churning and rising up in me, and need to make time to write them!

I have had a busy week and although I promised myself to take things slowly, it just didn't work that way. I am physically and emotionally still very 'up and down', I think in this case -pun intended. The vertigo is better but still hits unexpectedly like hunger when you are right in the middle of something.

Aren't friends just the best invention in the whole world? I am so blessed to have collected a good few genuine ones.

My girlfriend in Bulgaria made my day, she posted on my Facebook wall:

Very
Eccentric
Real
Trustworthy
Incredible
Goddess of
Oman

Almost makes me feel honored to be so dizzy! Wow!

I have had a week of appraisals with the manager and preparing my portfolio- with the help of the loved one at the last minute, bless his computer skills- to hand in for the promotion process. The deadline is tomorrow.

So, light the candles, put on the purple underpants, cross the toes, chant the Ohms, dance the dance and for money and recognition to come raining from above. It's time.

Wishing you the support of a true friend when you most need it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment