Sunday, February 26, 2012

My soul's words

My usually  completely crazy, unstoppable, little one-eared kitty Rufus, is purring so loudly and contentedly on my lap, that I dare not disturb him to move to my bed, so first a few words to bid you good night.

I had a busy busy day, even had a little bit of vertigo which is usually a sign that I am moving too fast. But it was a good day. I sensed the pastel watercolors and fine spidersilk-like connections  between things; my fellow humans smiled at me with their eyes. I looked in the mirror and smiled back.

 My loved one took me to a delicious dinner of crispy duck pancakes. I dared to wear a soft black swishy dress above the knee in this Muslim country and it felt fine. We didn't speak much and the silence was so comfortable, like the open fragrant plains of my mother's land.

And when I got home, my soul said, 'I am so in love, and love is so in me'.



No comments:

Post a Comment