Wednesday, April 6, 2011

humbly confident

I just love my stars for the week! I think Rob Brezsny is great, and has really developed a skill to think out of the box. He has a website, a wonderful book called Pronoia and some videos on youtube.
And he is right, I do feel a bit lonely on a certain level, but am very happy to report that I never feel alone. This morning I woke up with a little twinge of anxiousness in my stomach, and I immediately chided myself and reminded myself of the supportive loving group of beings, seen and unseen, I have around me. That means you!

So, Capricorns, if you are into stars with a difference:

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): The Norwegian film *Twigson* is about a boy who feels so friendless and isolated that he seeks companionship with a talking twig. In the coming weeks, I encourage you to be equally as proactive in addressing the strains of your own loneliness. I'm not implying that you are lonelier or will be lonelier than the rest of us; I'm just saying that it's an excellent time for taking aggressive action to soothe the ache. So reach out, Capricorn. Be humbly confident as you try to make deeper contact.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't think you can change your mind about stuff like that - if they are going to take your passport away, they have to give you a hearing!

    ReplyDelete