Monday, June 4, 2012

Detours to the rainbow's end

You may remember me writing about doing some haiku with my students a while ago. Sometimes it is good to break away from report writing and academic reading and coax them in a different direction. I am a person that has come to appreciate the detours in life, and there is often much to be discovered on those unexpected turnings down the side roads. I am sorting through my papers at the moment and yesterday I came across a few of these poems that my students wrote, and my colleague suggested I posted this one here.

When I hear the opera sound
and see the bag of rainbow color
at the end I know it's Stefani :)

So, fellow traveller, allow yourself the time to take a few detours, you might find they lead you to the magic at the rainbow's end!

No comments:

Post a Comment