Monday, March 5, 2012

On seeds long buried

The loved one and I have this thing, "Even when we are not happy, we are happy". It is hard to be happy in the midst of this present haze, and I am shedding many tears, but they feel like good wholesome tears, tears of catharsis, tears that are like penetrating drops of cleansing rain, washing the windows of my soul. They come suddenly, silently, at all times of day and night, sometimes with a deep sadness and sharp little piercing aches of the heart. Old hurts healing and a lot of letting go, letting go, letting go.... every day, letting go. 

I am not putting any judgement on them, just tasting them as they come and blessing the process and knowing that they fall on seeds long buried deep, seeds that now need to germinate and peek their teeny green shoots out of the earth that is my life. I know this is happening because I am ready. But what it is, that is happening, that is still a mystery. I am waiting patiently; holding the faith, hope and love close to my heart.

Wishing you too sense those long buried dreams, longing to come to fruition. And embrace this beautiful fragile mystery which is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment