Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1 year old today! And the Universe's kiss.

Today is a celebration day! "Whose gonna clean the catboxes" is 1 year old! And this girl has walked a path and a half. I went to my perfect tailor, Nani, yesterday to pick up a couple of dresses, and as I left the changing room, we both started laughing simultaneously. I just couldn't believe it was ME and neither could he: "Stefani, what happened in the last year, you look 16!" 

Many things have happened, and I have done a lot of throwing out and letting go and creating space for new things to develop and come to fruition.

Today I am in awe of that process. The line between the seen and unseen seems very thin and tiny droplets are constantly sticking to my eyelids. It must be the wind and the sand in the air that make my eyes water so...
The weather is truly eery, and I woke up at 3 am feeling very restless, a kind of excitement.

The flagcounter tells me that 490 people  from 23 countries people have visited my little dragon in the woodshed, and each has brought a little titbit of wonder for him to feed on.

I wanted to have a little celebration with the loved one today, cake and a simple meal. The man has not been in top form and I wanted sincerely to see his face. But he was tied up, and I went home from work with my lip quivering a little bit. I came to my room to centre myself, not long after which the loved one dropped by for a few minutes on the way to his appointment- with cake he had made! My housemate arrived quietly and started cooking, and before I knew it, I had a yummy meal in front of me. The universe brought me exactly what I wanted, but just took the responsibility out of my hands. It was a lovely surprise - another lesson in letting go.

So dear fellow travellers, thank you for accompanying me on this way- each visit, entry you read, comment you write publically or privately gives me energy to carry on. And that brings me a lot of joy.

I wish for you that your process also may flow naturally like mine, that you may take small steps in the direction of your bliss, and that you may experience the Universe's kiss.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm now accompanying you on your journey Stefani xx

    ReplyDelete