Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why?

I am constantly thinking about my friends all over the world, and how you sustain me. I realise how crappy I am at keeping in touch. Thinking about a tool that will help me to be more present in your life, and you in mine.
I  am constantly growing, evolving, spiraling, falling, getting up, bleeding, healing, and for some strange reason I am not sharing as I used to. What happened to the age of profuse letter writing?
For me, now, it is important to find a way to talk to you about so many things-

  • the stepping stones in my life on the every day path
  • the places of rest in the crazy maze
  • the islands of bliss in my busy life
  • cameos of my existence
  • bubbles of beauty
  • milestones on the road of the journey to myself
Above all to just say HI and say a big THANKS for being out there, so real, and also so unreal in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment